Today is Earth Day 2020. So, we are here with an amazing and handpicked collection of earth quotes, nature captions, images, greetings, and much more. Every year, the earth day is celebrated on April 22. This year, it falls on Wednesday. The mother nature is the home for all living beings. (check: Shrek 5.)
It’s not just us, the humans who live on this earth. It is the home to infinite flora and fauna. But, we have utilized and then over-exploited its resources. We are continuing to do so. It is the high time and perfect moment to have a second thought on our actions. It’s the 50th anniversary of the Earth Day celebrations.
We have been deteriorating our mother earth. It is the perfect time to spread awareness from conservation and preservation of the environment to drastic bad effects of global warming. On April 22, 1970, the first Earth Day was celebrated. It was done to raise awareness how the mankind could help in protecting our nature world.
On this day, various activities and programs are held every year. But, this year, the situation is complete different. People have been inside their homes due to lockdown as a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Below, we have a collection of some quotes of Earth day and mother nature wishes.
Happy Earth Day 2020 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Captions, Status
- A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children. — John James Audubon
- “The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” —Lady Bird Johnson
- Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. — John Muir
- “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” —John Muir
- I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use. — Mother Teresa
- “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth.” —Henry David Thoreau
- Away, away, from men and towns, To the wild wood and the downs, To the silent wilderness, Where the soul need not repress its music. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” —Albert Einstein
- “The good man is the friend of all living things.” —Gandhi
- “Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option…they will become a necessity.” – Fujio Cho, President of Toyota Motors