The holy month of Ramadan aka Ramzan has started for 2019. It is the time to take some spiritual reflections, and increased devotion and worship. At the end of Ramdan, Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated. To observe Ramazan, Muslim community around the globe will keep fast ‘roza’ from sunrise to sunset. (Check: Happy Easter Sunday quotes.)
Muslims will eat ‘Sehri’ a pre-fast meal before sunrise, and then ‘iftar’ after the sunset to break the fast for the day. But, during the rest of the day, they won’t eat or drink even a drop of water. Also, they will pray five times a day. So for this occasion, we have gathered a collection of happy ramadan kareem quotes, images, wishes, etc.
Start this month by praying allah to provide strength to all, and be guided by the divine this month of Ramadan. You can greet your family, friends, and all near and dear ones with the following gathering of beautiful quotations, sayings, greetings, and more.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak Quotes, Wishes, Images, Greetings, Status, Messages
1. As the crescent moon is located and the heavenly month of Ramadan starts, may Allah favor you with satisfaction and grace your home with warmth and harmony! Happy Ramadan!
2. May the soul of Ramadan remain in our heart and light up our spirit from inside. Happy Ramadan!
3. Ramzan Mubarak to you and your family! May Allah’s gifts be with you!
4. Ramadan will rouse you and give you the solidarity to win each test. Ramadan Kareem!
5. May the enormity of Allah satisfy your wants and dreams with bliss and harmony around you. Ramadan Mubarak!
6. “Always remember your exchange with God, it is your quality.” Ramadan Mubarak.
7. Ramzan Mubarak to you and your family! May Allah’s gifts be with you!
8. The quality of the tree isn’t the unmistakable part. The quality is inside, it’s the underlying foundations of the tree. Have a favored Ramadan.
9. Ramadan is a month of Allah, whose start is Mercy, whose center is absolution, whose end is an opportunity from flame. Ramadan Kareem!
10. May Allah fill your existence with euphoria and thriving. Ramadan Mubarak.
11. May the year ahead satisfy for your family, and particularly for you.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
12. May Allah’s gifts be with you today, tomorrow and dependable. Ramadan Kareem.
13. May this day bring satisfaction, harmony, and thriving to everybody. Ramadan Mubarak!
14. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Wish you and your family an extremely Happy Ramadan.
15. How about we celebrate together trust in the pardoning of our wrongdoings and be excused. Ramadan Mubarak.