Happy St Patrick’s Day 2019 Quotes, Sayings, Blessings, Prayers, Greetings, Wishes Images: St Patrick’s Day is celebrated on March 17, 2019, every year. It’s the time when people become a bit more Irish, donned green, claim a bar stool, order green beer, and go out & proclaims “Erin go Bragh.”
Holidays were a little low at the start of this year, but Saint Patrick Day will provide some spark to people. Here, we have a collection of St Patricks Day quotes and images which will create the magic of being Irish. The occasion is observed because of the story behind Saint Patrick.
Happy St Patrick’s Day 2019 Quotes, Sayings, Blessings, Prayers, Greetings, Wishes
Do you know who the Patrick was? Actually, he was a 5th-century Romano-British Christian missionary who reached Ireland during his lifetime. By birth, he was not an Irish, but he considered himself as an “adopted Irish.” It is not the whole story of him. Till today, he is considered a patron saint of Ireland.
On this event, millions of Americans celebrate the Irish holiday irrespective of their heritage. People observe it by having green eggs and ham in the meal, search four leaf clovers, dress in green, and eats Lucky Charms in the morning. People leave no stone unturned to take full advantage of the holiday spirit.
Share the following St Patricks day images with quotes with your near & dear ones and on social media with other people too. It might bring luck. Honor the luckiest holiday with Irish blessings and inspirational quotes.
“May God give you…
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.”
St Patrick’s Day Quotes 2019
- “For the whole world is Irish on the Seventeenth o’ March!” – – Thomas Augustine Daly
- “There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were.” – – Anon.
- “Never iron a four-leaf clover. You don’t want to press your luck.” – – Anon.
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your lefthand at dawn on St. Patricks Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for.
“Saint Patrick was a gentleman, who through strategy and stealth
Drove all the snakes from Ireland, here’s drink to his health!
But not too many drinks, lest we lose ourselves and then
Forget the good Saint Patrick, and see them snakes again!”
“May luck be our companion
May friends stand by our side
May history remind us all
Of Ireland’s faith and pride.
May God bless us with happiness
May love and faith abide.”
“For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way –
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.”
“May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks.
May your heart be as light as a song.
May each day bring you bright, happy hours.
That stay with you all the year long.”
St Paddy’s Day Quotes on luck
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – – Reba McEntire
- “I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.” – – Denzel Washington
- “If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky?” – – Stanislaw J. Lec
- “A handful of skill is better than a bagful of gold.”
- “If you’re lucky enough to be Irish, then you’re lucky enough.”
- “Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.”
- “Your feet will bring you where your heart is.”
Stay tuned to TheTribuneVoice for more news.