Teachers’ Day is celebrated in India on September 5 every year. The birthday of second President of India, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan is observed as the teacher’s day. He was also the first vice-President of India who later succeeded to become the next Indian President. (Check: Ganesh Chaturthi Images.)
In India, Teacher has been referred to as Guru since ancient times. Hinduism gives more priority to the teacher than the God itself. It’s because Guru is the person who guides and makes us capable of reaching to God. Parents are considered as the first teachers of the child.
The home of child is considered to be the first/primary school. Then, he/she takes admission in school/college for the pursuit of higher education. In a way, teachers play important role in the life of students/children at every step. So, to celebrate the occasion, we have brought you a collection of some of the best quotes and wishes for teachers day.
Happy Teachers Day Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Messages, SMS, Sayings, Status
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. Malala Yousafzai
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ― William Arthur Ward
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. Brad Henry Read
- “Because teachers, no matter how kind, no matter how friendly, are sadistic and evil to the core.” ― Heather Brewer
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. Solomon Ortiz
- “They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it” ― Nicholas Sparks
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. Bill Gates
- “When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” ― William Glasser
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important. Bill Gates
- “The real heroes are the librarians and teachers who at no small risk to themselves refuse to lie down and play dead for censors.” ― Bruce Coville
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. William Arthur Ward
- “A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.” ― Ruth Beechick
- My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. Beau Bridges
Teachers teach their students various aspects of life, discipline and moral principles of life so that they can adhere to the rules of life. Teachers play a crucial role in the prosperity of a child, and that’s the reason why they are always placed before God. They act as the life guides.
Though you can’t play the debt of teachers and parents, you can make them feel special on this very day. You can share images and teachers day wallpapers directly to them or via sharing on social media and tagging them. You can also write some lines, if you are good at writing. A well-written card with heartfelt message can also do the trick.
We all should appreciate and thank them for providing us the valuable knowledge that help us in living the life with ease. In ancient times, students use to give Guru Dakshina with their hardwork or in any other ways as the teacher/guru used to ask them. You can find the same in the holy books of Hinduism.
Happy Teachers’ Day Images, HD Wallpapers, Pictures, Pics, Photos, Cards