23rd January 2019 marks the birthday, aka jayanti in Hindi, of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose who was one of the most iconic Indian leaders during the colonial India. Born in 1897, Subhash is remembered for his patriotism, call for freedom, and refusal to stop before achieving the desired goal. All these things and qualities made him a hero, and give him a reputation that can’t be taken.
Nicknamed as ‘Netaji’, Subhash was the leader of young, radical wing of the Indian National Congress in the late 1920s. In 1938, he became the leader of the Congress party. But, he had to leave the party for continuous differences with Mahatma Gandhi. However, he kept on doing his efforts in direction of India’s freedom.
Subhash’s words are still immortal and continue to inspire people. His death has remained a mystery for all. There have been many conspiracy theories about his death. This year marks his 121st birth anniversary. So, for this occasion, we bring you a collection of some of the best and inspirational messages, quotes, images, status, etc.
- It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and i will give you freedom.
- Give me blood and I will give you freedom.
- One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
- It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood. The freedom that we shall win through our sacrifice and exertions, we shall be able to preserve with our own strength.
- Reality is, after all, too big for our frail understanding to fully comprehend. Nevertheless, we have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth.
- Never lost your faith in the destiny of India. There is no power on earth which can keep India in bondage. India will be free and, that too, soon.
- Freedom is not given, it is taken.
- Men, money, and material cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to brave deeds and heroic exploits.
- Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle — if there are no risks to be taken.
- Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: You must give if you want to get.