Raksha Bandhan 2019 is going to be celebrated on August 15, Thursday. Rakhi festival is one of the most-awaited festivals of the year. Every year, it is celebrated with a great enthusiasm. Raksha Bandan commemorates the bond of a brother and sister. (Check: Raksha Bandhan Quotes.)
It doesn’t matter how much brothers and sisters fight or pull each other’s legs, they always have each other’s back. They stand by each other at the required moments of need and crisis. They hold a special bond for each other. It is a tradition to tie a thread/band known as Rakhi on the wrist of brothers by sisters.
In return, the brother promises to take care of their sisters and keep them away from all negativity. Besides this, brothers also give money, sweets, gifts, etc. to their sisters. This year, it will be celebrated along with the 73rd Indian Independence Day. So, for the occasion, we have brought you a collection of best wishes and images.
RakshaBandhan falls on the last day of the Hindu lunar calendar month of Shraavana. It typically falls in the month of August as per the Gregorian calendar which is based on the movement of the Sun. Raksha Bandhan translates to “the bond of protection, obligation, or care,” and it is principally applied to the ritual.
Below, you can find a collection of some of the best Raksha Bandhan quotes, status, messages, images, pictures, wallpapers, stickers, cards, photos, pics, sms, text msgs, greetings, etc. They will help you in spreading the joy of the rakhi festival. You can always share them with anyone.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images, Wallpapers, Pictures, Photos, Pics, Cards
- There is no other bond like the bond of a brother and sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are the most amazing sibling and I wish you all the best wishes and lots of love on this Raksha Bandhan!
- आया राखी का त्योहार, छाई खुशियों की बहाररेशम की डोरी से बांधा एक बहन ने
अपनी भाई की कलाई पर प्यार।।
- कच्चे धागों से बनी पक्की डोर है राखी,
प्यार और मीठी शरारतों की होड़ है राखी,
भाई की लम्बी उम्र की दुआ है राखी,
बहने के पवित्र प्यार की दुआ है राखी।।
-Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Dear Sister,I will always be there for you whenever you need me. Sending you lots of love and good wishes! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I pray to God that our love for each other keeps growing year after year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you my sister that no matter what happens I shall always stand by your side!
- As the years go by, the love between a brother and sister multiplies with caring and sharing. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On the occasion of Rakhi I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother like you. Happy Rakhi, Bhaiya!
Rakhi Design Images