2020 Valentine’s Day has arrived. This year, it falls on Thursday and is celebrated every year on February 14. The valentine week list starts with Rose Day on Feb. 7 and ends on Feb. 14. This occasion is used to honor the love for one another, especially by couples. They spend time together, share gifts, etc.
For this special event, we have gather a collection of some of the best happy valentine day quotes with images. You can use them to convey your love messages and greetings by sending them via social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. It can be said as the modern day ritual of expressing love and affection.
It started as the birthday celebration/observance of Saint Valentine who was martyred a long time back. This day is not just for couples, but you can utilize this occasion to express your love towards your family and friends as well. You may have passed around some valentine’s day messages using cards.
As you have grown older, your list would have been shortened. Now, you can express yourself with more time. The lover’s day gives you a golden opportunity to share valentine’s day images with quotes and messages with all people who you care about. If you are going to express your love, you can add some red roses too.
With these quotes on Valentine’s day, you will be able to share a heartfelt valentines message. You can select the tone of the quotation/message, whether you like to send it in a funny or happy way. We have also made a collection of romantic quotes. The love quotes will speak for you.
Cute Valentine Day Quotes & Messages
You can make your sweetheart’s day with one of these cute valentine’s quote. These valentine’s day quotes will add more focus on your message if you are looking for a light-hearted or sentimental message.
- “There is just a single satisfaction throughout everyday life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in one another from the beginning. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- “The art of love… is to a great extent the specialty of steadiness.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love doesn’t make life as we know it possible. Love is the thing that makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “It is surprising how minimal one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “The best and most lovely things on the planet can’t be seen or even touched. They should be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
Funny Valentines Day Quotes & Messages
They say that laughter is the best medicine so, why not make your Valentine smile this year? If your special someone enjoys good humor, these quotes will help you make light of the holiday. Scroll through the funny Valentine’s Day quotes and messages below to find the perfect one.
- “All you need is love. Be that as it may, a little chocolate sometimes doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
- “Intimate romance comes unobtrusively, without flags or glimmering lights. On the off chance that you hear ringers, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
- “I need a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that a lot to ask of a mogul?” – Zsa Gabor, Acress
- Love is the thing that you’ve experienced with someone. Happy Valentines Day my love
- “In the event that love is the appropriate response, might you be able to please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
- “No one will ever win the skirmish of the genders. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages
Your time and recognition will not be forgotten by anyone you send a cheerful Valentine’s wish to. When your words escape you, borrow a quote or message to make your someone special feel loved.
- “This flame we call Loving is unreasonably solid for human minds. Be that as it may, perfectly for human spirits.” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Love is something endless; the viewpoint may change, yet not the quintessence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- “Loving isn’t simply looking at one another, it’s looking in a similar way.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet
- “The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal, Mathematician
- “No one has ever estimated, even artists, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald, Author
- “If you remember me, at that point, I couldn’t care less if every other person overlooks.” – Haruki Murakami, Author
- “What’s more, all of a sudden all the love melodies were about you.” – Unknown
Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages for Friends
Valentine’s Day isn’t just a celebration for couples. Friendships are an exceptional kind of love that deserves recognition on this special day. Send a Valentine’s Day message from the heart to remind your BFF’s just how much they mean to you.
- “Uncommon as is genuine love, genuine friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
- “My closest friend is the person who draws out the best in me.” – Henry Ford, Businessman
- “A friend is one who knows you as you seem to be, comprehends where you have been, acknowledges what you have moved toward becoming, and still, tenderly enables you to develop.” – Wiliam Shakespeare, Poet
- “There is nothing superior to anything a friend except if it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson, Author
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Him (Boyfriend/Husband)
- From the first occasion when I saw you, I realized you would have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband I could have asked.
- You’re the One, I need. I will dependably love you.
- Consistently, our love becomes more grounded. Consistently, we move nearer to our fantasies. Happy Valentine’s day, my love.
- Love could never be a guarantee of a rose greenery enclosure except if it is showered with the light of confidence, the water of genuineness, and quality of energy.
- I can’t envision a solitary day from you. I can’t carry on with existence without you in it. I trust you feel a similar way, my Valentine.
- Your laugh lifts my heart and your hugs fix my spirit. Much thanks to you for being beside me.
- This day is intended for commending love, and I am so happy we get the opportunity to praise it together this year.
- Each minute I went through with you… resembles a delightful dream work out as expected.
- Diamonds and roses are great on Valentine’s Day, however having your love is sufficient for me.
- Drop everything now, Meet me in the pouring rain, Kiss me on the walkway. Remove the agony, cause I see, sparks fly at whatever point you smile.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes for Her (Girlfriend/Wife)
- “This day is committed to you and my ceaseless love for you. I love you, sweetheart.”
- Baby, when we’re together, it resembles as if the time has stopped and nothing else matters other than the affection we share. I can hardly wait to be together again. I love you!
- “Our lives interlace so flawlessly together. You complete me and I’m proud to have you by my side.”
- Your eyes shimmer like the stars, your hair falls like a waterfall, and your lips are sweeter than honey. I love every little thing about you, all around.
- “On this day, realize that you are loved to the moon and back. Much obliged to you for giving me your heart and all your love.”
- I am 100%, totally, head-over-heels in love with you. Much obliged to you for being the most important individual in my life.
- “Always remember that you are so exceptional to me, today and each day of the year. I love you beyond what words can express.”
- Moving under the moonlight resembles being in paradise when I am with you. May this Valentine’s day is the start of a ceaseless romantic tale.
- “Much obliged to you for coming into my life and illuminating it more than ever. You are a wonderful beam of light. A genuine star in my eyes.”
- I adore investing in time with you. Regardless of whether we’re out for a romantic evening or simply going out for a stroll together, I feel best when I’m with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
After picking up the best valentine’s day quotes, you can be more creative by mixing your own words into it. Just before hitting the send button, consider how well you know the person to whom you want to send it. If you are romantically involved, think about upto what stage, and how you want to address the card, and in what tone.
Meaningfulness of a message can vary from one person to another. So, proper changes can be made into them. If they are humorous or jokester who likes to laugh, you can even send a joke or valentine’s day meme. Think about their style. Speaking from the heart becomes the best option.
You may face a hard time putting your feelings into words. You can put a personalized touch like adding a pet name or shared memory to make your valentine special. Make it special as it will be long remembered. These valentine’s day quotes paired with your words will make this February 14th the best celebration of yours.