Finally, the WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 has arrived. The world wrestling entertainment much anticipated pay-per-view (PPV) event is going to take place tonight, February 17, Sunday. It will air live on the WWE Network starting at 7 pm ET. The broadcasting will be done live from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s Elimination Chamber like fight card, how to watch, live stream, results, highlights, and winners, etc. Today’s night, the fans are going to see some of the most exciting matches ever. It includes two Elimination Chamber matches for the WWE and women’s tag team championships among others.
If you want to go the official and recommended way, then you will have to purchase a cable subscription by contacting your local cable or satellite provider regarding the PPV event. Other non-official and illegal ways include watching Elimination Chamber online via VPN, using proxy, or through free live streaming sites, though it’s not technically illegal.
The best way is to order the WWE Network’s subscription and stream it via whatever device you have at your disposal. The device could be anything from a laptop, desktop, entertainment system like PS4 or Xbox One, Roku, or any other device compatible with the Network.
By any means or due to any reason, if you couldn’t check the live coverage updates, the same will be updated on the page too. You can check it out later on, after the event or whenever you get the time for it.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Match Card
- Women’s tag team title Elimination Chamber match
- WWE championship Elimination Chamber match
- The Miz & Shane McMahon vs. The Usos
- Ronda Rousey vs. Ruby Riott
- Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
- Buddy Murphy vs. Akira Tozawa
WWE Elimination Chamber Kickoff Live Stream
The one-hour kickoff special live stream starts one-hour before the actual event.
- WWE app
- Google Plus
Watch Elimination Chamber Live Streaming Online
You can watch all the live updates through cable and satellite operators via the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Kindle Fire
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 3 and 4
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Android devices with the WWE app
- iOS devices with the WWE app
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Sony Blu-ray devices and Smart TV
- Windows 10 devices
WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Results
- Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy defeated Akira Tozawa to retain the title
- Women’s Tag Team Championship: Sasha Banks and Bayley become first ever Women’s Tag Team Champs
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos defeated The Miz and Shane McMahon
- Intercontinental Championship: Finn Balor defeated Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush
- Raw Women’s Championship: Ronda Rousey defeated Ruby Riott
- Baron Corbin defeated Braun Strowman
- WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan retained his title inside the Elimination Chamber
You can enjoy today’s WWE event through any means that you wish.